While some seniors are fine with transitioning to a nursing home or care facility once they are no longer able to care for themselves, other aging adults prefer to remain at home where they feel more comfortable.
Home health care services allow older adults who struggle with acute or chronic health conditions to remain in their home. We provide Home care for Alzheimers patients and those dealing with other forms of dementia or recovering from injuries.
If you require elderly care, palliative care, home health care, and Alzheimer’s care Rockville, Maryland, Trusted Touch Healthcare is here to assist you. We offer some of the best memory care professionals in the industry.
Our in-home care plans are tailored to assist seniors looking to receive daily assistance from home care professionals. This allows your aging loved one to maintain a sense of independence and peace of mind.
Rockville in-home healthcare services
Local in-home and private duty nursing service is a preferred option by many aging adults who need professional care without leaving the comfort of their own home. Home care services have many benefits both for the aging adult and family caregivers.
What does a home health nurse do ?
- Support for daily activities – Activities of daily life such as bathing, dressing, preparing meals, washing the dishes, and laundry can sometimes become very difficult for seniors. This is especially true if they struggle with memory loss, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, or have mobility issues. To help improve their quality of life, we help with their daily routine while upholding their privacy. Depending on the individual’s need, our professional caregivers help with wound care, physical therapy, and speech therapy.
- One-on-one attention – One of the most significant advantages of opting for a home health care program or respite care is the one-on-one attention the person receives. This type of senior care is not available in a nursing home or any other senior living facility where staff members are left to care for numerous elderly residents.
- High-quality training and experience – Our professional care providers that offer in-home senior care services are carefully and thoroughly trained. They know how to handle diverse types of situations that can occur in a household.
- Proper diet and nutrition – For a dementia patient that lives alone, there is a higher chance that they are not taking adequate care of their diet. Our dedicated staff will make sure that your elderly loved one is maintaining a healthy diet and remembering to eat.
- Household chores – Cleaning, washing the dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, and similar activities can become very difficult for seniors who are recovering from an illness or an injury or struggling with chronic conditions. While our dedicated caregivers don’t provide maid service, we assist with light, basic household chores that will ensure your loved one lives in a clean and safe environment.
Senior home care in rockville
If you choose Trusted Touch Healthcare compassionate caregivers in Montgomery County, you can expect the following:
- Assessments and supervision by a registered, CNA certified nurse
- Medication management
- Caring for people with dementia
- Support with activities of daily living
- Chronic care
- Home health aide
- Alzheimers disease care
- Meal preparation and assistance with feeding
- Light housekeeping chores such as laundry, ironing, and washing the dishes
- Live-in caregiver (if needed)
- Incontinence care
- Parkinson’s disease care
- Transportation services for errands and medical appointments
- Private duty nursing
- Respite care
- Elderly home care
- Short-term home care
Home health services – Professional in-home elderly care
At Trusted Touch, you will receive care from in-home Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Private duty nurse Care. A Registered Nurse oversees all our CNAs. The wide range of services mentioned above can be customized according to your aging family member’s individual needs to ensure your loved one feels safe, comfortable, and happy in their home.
Private home care for seniors – Offering 24 hour companionship
At Trusted Touch Healthcare, we are dedicated to providing high-quality and long-term care services in Rockville that will sustain the lifestyle of your elderly loved one.
Whether your aging family member has dementia or struggles with the early onset of Alzheimer’s, our certified nurses, dementia care specialists, and other professional caregivers are here to assist with private home care for seniors, offering skilled nursing care.
Home care services – Full-time – Part-time – Long-term – Short-term – Palliative Medicine
Making the right decision for a loved one can be overwhelming. We offer full-time, part-time, long-term, short-term and palliative care. If you require a personalized home care plan in Gaithersburg, Rockville, Fairfax or anywhere in Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia, contact Trusted Touch Healthcare today or Contact us today.
Trusted Touch Healthcare offers Private home care for seniors, In-home care services for seniors, Private duty nurses, Live-in caregivers, Senior home health services, Aged care, and Home health care in most or all of the following Rockville ZIP Codes: 20847, 20848, 20849, 20850, 20851, 20852,20853, 20854, 20857, 20877.