Gaithersburg home care services for dementia and alzheimer’s
It’s not easy to take care of an aging family member, especially if your loved one struggles with a chronic condition or illness of old age such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s. Most of the time, seniors won’t admit that they need memory care. All the while family members, in order to keep the independence of their loved ones, do everything on their own until they reach complete burnout.
If you are in this or a similar situation, there is no reason to go through it alone and push yourself to complete mental and physical exhaustion. Trusted Touch Healthcare is here to assist you and ensure both you and your elderly loved one enjoy 100% peace of mind.
Advantages of hiring in-home healthcare professionals
If you are in doubt whether to hire an experienced home care professional in Bethesda, Gaithersburg, or anywhere in MD to assist your aging family member, take a look at some of the many benefits provided by memory care professionals.
- Independent living. Sometimes seniors won’t admit they keep help because they want to keep their independence. Although home care professionals may assist with activities of daily living, older adults can still continue doing everyday tasks such as walking, bathing, and dressing, in the comfort of their own home as long as possible.
- Comfort and convenience. Professional caregivers are here to assist your elderly loved ones any way they can. They help manage their medications, take care of light chores, provide companionship, and much more.By having an experienced memory care nurse assist you, your aging family member will enjoy a comfortable and safe environment. This also provides the family with the much-needed peace of mind knowing their loved one is getting exceptional care quality.
- Personalized care. Unlike in nursing homes and similar facilities, in-home caregivers provide Home health nursing care, personal care, and a nursing care plan that is tailored to the specific needs of the aging adult. This helps improve their quality of life and makes treatment more effective and recovery much faster.
- Maintain cognitive abilities. Quality memory care professionals use new techniques to provide therapies and activities enhancing cognitive abilities and prevent memory loss. Consequently, cognitive decline is slowed down and, in some people, improved.
Why so many choose us
If you choose Trusted Touch Healthcare, your elderly loved one will enjoy the following benefits:
- Personalized in-home memory care services and a customized nursing care plan that fits the unique lifestyle and needs of the person that needs caring for
- 100% peace of mind because all our nurses are CNA certified. They have special training in restorative care, Alzheimer’s, and dementia care including Dementia with Lewy bodies.
- Our excellent staff provide support for daily living such as bathing, dressing, eating, and walking
- Taking care of light household chores such as washing the dishes, laundry, vacuuming, and ironing
- Meal planning, preparation and assistance with eating if required
- Medication management
- Palliative care services from a licensed nurse
- Respite care services
- Transportation and assistance for errands and medical appointments
Overall, we provide attentive care and ensure your elderly loved one feels 100% safe and comfortable with us. Apart from providing regular in-home care services as mentioned, we also provide social interaction and companionship.
We can be the eyes and ears of your family and ensure all your possessions are protected, and any health problems are detected early.
Home nursing care services in gaithersburg
If you are looking for reliable specialized care services in Gaithersburg, Maryland, for your loved one, Trusted Touch Healthcare is here to assist you. We provide skilled senior care to those who have Alzheimer’s, as well as Caring for people with Dementia, or chronic diseases. Our experienced staff also assists seniors who are recovering from illness, surgery, or injury.
Our licensed nurses provide the highest level of care in the comfort of your home without affecting the independence of the person that needs assisted living care or making them feel uncomfortable.
If you need short-term or long-term senior care services, contact our skilled nursing staff today, or schedule a free assessment now.