Trusted Touch Healthcare Job Opportunities
Seeking Dynamic Caregiver in Bethesda Maryland
Trusted Touch Healthcare is currently seeking dynamic caregivers with CNA certification to be matched with our valued clients. We are currently hiring for part time positions. Your care will most often be in a client’s home and overseen by a supportive Registered Nurse. Our caregivers are appreciated and we work closely with you to match your skills with our clients’ needs. We offer competitive pay with a flexible schedule based on your desires and goals.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging in companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia/Chronic Disease care
- Transportation and Assistance for appointments and errands
- Maintaining client confidentiality and privacy at all times
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Mileage reimbursement for transportation during your shift
- Paid sick leave and premium holiday pay
- Easy to use a phone app to track schedules and manage responsibilities
- The supportive and caring office staff
- 1 year of home care experience preferred
- CNA preferred; Med Tech preferred
- Valid Driver’s license and legal authorization to work in the US
- Have your own transportation
- Ability to read and speak English fluently
- Reliability and passion to serve seniors
Our protocols regarding COVID-19 ensure that our caregivers and clients remain safe. All necessary PPE and training is supplied.
Seeking Office Manager in Rockville, Maryland
As the Office Manager, you will coordinate caregiver staff work schedules to ensure smooth operations within the company. This will include coordination with company directors and clients to ensure all needs are met. To help achieve our mission, you will coordinate and perform a wide variety of administrative activities to support the Managing Director of the company. Fulfilling contractual obligations to clients, including deliverables and accounting/billing, is of vital importance. Your ability to provide secretarial support to the Director to facilitate the completion of marketing efforts, client support, and employee work schedules will be essential. Providing support to the directors, accountants and any external consultants in a polite and efficient manner will require excellent time management skills. Serving as office manager and ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of operations will be required as needed. This is a position requiring 32 hours a week.
- Talent pipeline building, identification, and acquisition, including review of resumes, interviews (virtual or in-person) and recommendation of hires to the directors. This will also include the development of a database of potential future hires.
- Coordinate caregiver staff schedules for both work shifts, holidays, and time off. Orient new staff and provide training on company policies and procedures.
- Carry out clerical/administrative projects in collaboration with the directors, including meeting minutes, drafting letters to clients, responding to incoming inquiries, and correspondence with any external consultants.
- Collect, track and maintain client information – which is highly confidential in nature.
- Coordinate the timely receipt, processing, production, and distribution of regular reports and invoicing to the directors and accountant.
- Revise and draft invoices and contractual documents for clients.
- Track and monitor marketing budgets, research variances, and creates and maintain spreadsheets. Prepare and distribute monthly budget reports.
- Prepare invoices, and expense reports, prepare to check requests, monitor and process ongoing company expenses, determine appropriate accounting codes and ensure data entry of appropriate information. Responsible for petty cash fund.
- Schedule and coordinate arrangements for meetings, marketing activities, and any special client events including facilities, catering and logistics. Make travel and event logistic arrangements as needed.
- Two years of college or an Associate Degree required